Royals V. Yankees

This past Saturday, my dad (Troy), bother (Nathan), sister (Falecia), and I packed our mini van and took a road trip to Kanas City, Missouri, to watch the Royals play the Yankees.


 
They love when I take pictures of them... 


Always need popcorn for a road trip, especially when it's in a cute package!



 
We ate at this fancy place called the Elephant Bar... maybe too fancy before a baseball game. 





I am blessed to have these crazy people in my life.






My dad bought $10 worth of raffle tickets to try to win around $8,000..... we didn't win.
 
but if we would've won... I would've bought a new car.





I got to see Derek Jeter play in his last season of baseball.. I guess he's a big deal. 


 
Action shot! It would've been better, but the net was in the way to keep the fans safe from foul balls.
 
 
 
 
The night ended with roaring fans because the Royals won!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment